ST. JORGE CHEESE & HERITAGE RAISED BEEF
WHO WE ARE
Our Farmstead and Cheese Factory, located in Santa Rosa, California was established in 1979 by Joe and Mary Matos after immigrating from the small, lush, volcanic island of Sao Jorge, Azores. Still owned and operated by Joe and Mary, the Joe Matos Cheese Factory legacy continues with the 7th generation of the Matos family who bring you a taste of our Portuguese traditions, heritage and pride through handmade artisan raw milk St. Jorge cheese and Heritage Raised Prime Beef.
Click on the picture below to order St. Jorge Cheese
Beef Shares Available
- Tell your brand's story through images
Image slideTell your brand's story through images
WHERE TO FIND US
•The retail room at the farm is still open as an essential business to the public every day from 9am to 5pm. Our farm is located at 3669 Llano Road in Santa Rosa, California.
We only accept cash or check on site at our farmstead, please order online for Pick Up if you wish to use your card.
• Sebastopol Farmer's Market every Sunday morning from 10am to 1:30pm in the town square
• Distributors include Tomales Bay Foods, Mike Hudson Distribution, World's Best Cheese West + Sonoma Organics
• Farmstead direct to local markets including Oliver's Market (all four locations), Fircrest Market, Pacific Market, Sebastopol Community Market, Bodega Country Store, Valley Ford Market, Petaluma Market, Glen Ellen Village Market + Bill's Farm Basket
• Restraunts featuring St. Jorge on menu include Gravenstein Grill, John Ash & Co. + Handline
FARMSTEAD OPEN DAILY
3669 Llano Rd.
Santa Rosa, CA 95407
Open to the Public for Casual Visits, Free Cheese Tastings + Farmstead Direct Sales
9am - 5pm
Sorry, we do not offer tours at this time.
Call the farm 707.584.5283
Sales - Distribution
Tiffany Rickert 707.591.3325